Monday, February 2, 2015

THE SAMOFFTHARECORD EXPERIENCE SEASON 2 EP. 3 "FLOWING WITH MIKEFLO"



"Heroes are just ordinary humans who choose to do extra ordinary things."

We are all superheroes, at least in my mind that's what I believe.  We just have to be brave enough to step outside of our comfort zone and face our fears so that we can activate our superpowers and start rocking this life and saving the world.  The world needs people to come alive and we've got the power.
I was recently introduced to a superhero by the name of Mikeflo, who is an artist 1/2 of Royal, DJ of Dead Prez for the past 10 years, stylist, and just an all around influencer.  He's also a pretty bad ass human being full of wisdom, knowledge and vibrant energy.  I knew when I met him that I had to feature him on my show.  We took a little trip to a cafe/dog park here in Atlanta and then shot over to Grant Park to chat a little.  His words of knowledge penetrated so deeply that I wanted to simply share them with you.  His new EP Royal Remixes is also something extraordinary to share so the music on the experiences is all from the EP. I chose my 3 favorite songs: Ice Cream Castles ft. Joi, Another One Bites The Dust, and The Boss ft. Beat Assailant.  What I love about Royal made up of Mikeflo and Devon Lee is their ability to be undefined, a revolutionary sound with a broad range of genres infused into a unique blend.  Well, that's pretty much it today my friends.  I hope you feel inspired after watching this to go out there and live an extraordinary life and then I hope you listen to the Royal Remix EP and dance your worries away and enjoy it as much as I have!! Stay true!!

live create inspire


Listen To Royal Remixes HERE
Learn More About Mikeflo at http://allthewayroyal.com
IG: @mikeflorgb



No comments:

Post a Comment