Thursday, January 22, 2015

HOW TO MAKE A HONEY & CINNAMON MASK FOR ACNE AND BREAKOUTS #FASTANDFIERCE



 For as long as I can remember I have suffered from acne and breakouts. I spent my teenage years shifting between Clean and Clear products and Proactive and never finding a steady cure. I just kept caking the makeup on. The only thing that ever helped was birth control pills but they made me hella emo. I feel like I'm getting too grown to keep breaking out but damn it, it keeps happening. I've been trying more holistic ways of curing it and I've somehow managed to keep it semi-steady by drinking tons of water, making better eating choices, maintaining a steady face washing routine and lately giving myself honey facials. The honey facials have been doing wonders for me, I had a really bad breakout a few weeks ago and I decided to treat it with honey/cinnamon. I read that honey is a great acne cure since it acts as natural antibiotic which kills the bacteria that causes acne. Cinnamon acts as antibacterial that de-clogs the pores. The results have been pretty good so far. I've been doing it every other day for 15-20 minutes. My skin ends up very soft and the redness subsides. I'm going to continue using it and tracking the progress. Try it out and let me know how it works for you. Remember that no matter what, you are beautiful and there are no problems, only solutions. Keep kicking ass and being the Fierce person you are!!

A super special thanks to my super awesome talented friends The Freaky Baby Daddies for the cool music on my video. Like it? Hear it Here ------> "Mojojo"


live create inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment