Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The SamOffThaRecord Experience Season 2 Ep. 2 "Musings With My Muse"


"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen."

One cannot go through life without a little magic.  Magic is believing in yourself!! When you believe in magic, you meet magical people.  I've had a muse for the past year.  His name is Harold Waight!! He is a mensch and an extremely multi talented visual artist, painter, photographer, has a fascinating sense of style and is just cool as an ice cube!! I believe Harold is on the verge of his artistic breakthrough, I see the passion in his eyes, I see the drive within him and when I hear all his stories of defeat, struggle, and perseverance I cannot believe he shares them so non chalantly, not victimizing his self but laughing and inspiring me. He is a victorious being on his way to amazing things and creating shift along the way!! Well I had to spend some time with him and his beau, the super dope fashion designer Malcolm Diggs this last time I was in New York.  We always have fun creating, laughing and inspiring each other to keep believing in magic and most importantly ourselves!! I hope you enjoy this episode and you too feel inspired to believe in magic!!

                                    
                        Harold at his home studio looking at all his photos from his recent exhibit.

Check out Harold's work at http://www.haroldwaight.com
Check out Malcolm's Digg Cool Exclusive Gear http://www.malcolmscloset.com


Live Create Inspire




No comments:

Post a Comment