Thursday, January 9, 2014

THE SOTR EXPERIENCE: "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" SEASON 1 EPISODE 3


SOTR Experience| "It Was All A Dream" Season 1 Episode 3 from OFFTHARECORD on Vimeo.


THE SOTR EXPERIENCE: "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" SEASON 1 EPISODE 3 

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." Harriet Tubman Hello Everybody!!!! It is my pleasure to share with you the third episode of this season and the first one in this new beautiful year of 2014! Many have asked about the inspiration behind the project and what my mission is. What better way than to show you? This episode had me a bit nervous and hesitant due to the fact that it's my personal experience. In this episode I take you in to get a closer look at my life as a dreamer and doer in Atlanta and the place that has inspired me enough to keep on reaching. This is my personal experience! Come into a little piece of my world and see the side of me that I have not shown. After all we are all human and dreamers in this world. I thank all of you who support my project and take the time to watch it, share it and spread it. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated with an open mind and heart. Hit play and then get out there and LIVE-CREATE-INSPIRE!!

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to our new Vimeo Channel! Also find us on YouTube 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment