Monday, January 27, 2014

GRAMMY 2014 PICK: KENDRICK LAMAR X IMAGINE DRAGONS "M.A.A.D CITY/RADIOACTIVE"




I almost had a heart attack while I was spazzing out and glued to the TV at the same time watching Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons kill the stage during The Grammy Awards 2014. If you know me then you know that I am a hard core K-Dot fan since day one. Not only was it a treat to watch him perform but to see him collab with Imagine Dragons was just a delightful eargasmic concoction. The mashup performance of K-Dot's, "M.A.A.D City" and Imagine Dragon's "Radioactive" was right on so many levels. Not only was it stimulating to my auditory sense but a grand visual performance. The white attire, the strobe lights, the smoke filled stage and red paint splatter while K-Dot beat on the drum created the most beautiful mashup I've seen on the Grammy stage. Can we say, All Hail King Kendrick?!

No comments:

Post a Comment