Monday, January 27, 2014

GET A WINTER SKIN GLOW WITH AN ORGASM! MY WINTER OBSESSION



                                    Nars Illuminator| Orgasm Peachy Pink With Shimmer ($30)

Well, it's still winter and while I'm impatiently waiting for spring to make it's debut, I've been in a tough battle against dry, ashy skin!! Which is probably a battle that many of you may also be facing. Ladies, don't worry, I've maneuvered my way around my tomboy ways and found a beauty secret to give you a summer glow in the pit of this cold winter. Through the years I've experimented with many different bronzers to give my face a little spark and had never been fully satisfied with any of them. This year while I was in New York my best friend introduced me to an illuminator that changed my life! I've had people compliment me on the daily about my glowy skin and asking me why I'm always so radiant. Nars Cosmetics Illuminator "Orgasm" Peachy Pink With Shimmer is the perfect cosmetic to achieve beautiful, radiant, perfect, glowy skin.


The glow is so pretty and natural! The pics below are unedited and unfiltered.

This liquid illuminator is so sheer yet light reflecting enough to give you a natural organic glow instead of looking like a disco ball like other bronzers or illuminators with shimmer I've used. Although this has shimmer, it's naturally subtle which is pretty amaze-balls if you ask me. I use it everyday over my Dior foundation or Mac foundation. I only apply a few drops on each cheek and it's enough to light me up. Of course on occasions where I want to show up and show out to an evening party I dab a little extra on my cheeks, temples, and eyelids. Nars carries this awesome illuminator in 4 shades suitable for all types of skin tones. Since I have an olive medium skin tone, I prefer the Orgasm shade. This liquid glow can be worn under, over and mixed with your daily foundation and you don't even have to worry about breakouts since it's non-comedogenic. The tube is only $30 and it lasts for months since it only takes a few drops to get an intense glow. Now that you know my secret to my winter glow, try it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

P.S. Remember that although you can fake a glow, the best glow is the one you radiate by thinking positive,spreading good energy, being happy, eating healthy, resting well, drinking plenty of water daily and by being the best possible version of yourself! Let your soul glow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment