Thursday, December 19, 2013

SAMOFFTHARECORD X HERO THE BAND SEASON 1 EXPERIENCE 1- "SPREADING POSITIVE ENERGY WITH HERO"



"SOTR X HERO THE BAND"

There are two types of people in the world, those who dream and hope the world will change and those who change the world. It is my mission to present those who not only dream but have the courage to take the road less traveled in pursuit of their purpose.  Since I met my friends, Hero The Band, I was certain that these dreamers would change and shift the world in a positive way.  They're not only Rockstars, they're also superheroes who make the world brighter each day by simply being true to their art and themselves.   
Two weeks ago I introduced you to my latest project/webshow 'THE SAMOFFTHARECORD EXPERIENCE' (SOTR) in collabo with BlvckLvb Media. We kicked  it off with Vintage Nation, This time around we took it to the streets with some of my favorite creatives in Atlanta, Hero The Band. With the wind in our hair, our feet to the pedals, and our positive energy in full effect we embarked on a bike ride along the Atlanta belt line. 
Hit play and continue to LIVE-CREATE-INSPIRE!!


KEEP UP WITH THE HEROES AT www.herotheband.com

                                                            PEACE LOVE & LIGHT 






No comments:

Post a Comment