Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BRING IT ON 2014!! HASTA LA VISTA 2013....

 2013 OFFTHARECORD RECAP
There is no magic in the number of a new year.  The magic lies within the mind of those who are ready to create new opportunities, think new ideas, explore new places, face new challenges, conquer new fears, and climb to new heights. 
2013 has come and gone in the blink of an eye but not without leaving us with memories, some sweet and some not so sweet.  For many of us it's a time of reflection and introspection.  As I scanned the walls of my mind early this morning as well as the photo archives in my phone, I arrived at my conclusion of 2013. 

"FEARLESS!"  That is the first and only word I could use to describe 2013. 
On January of 2013 I had made a promise to myself.  I told myself that no matter what, I would say what I meant and do what I said.  I told myself I would conquer my fears by facing them head on. I did just that.  I flew, I climbed, I laughed, I cried, I tried, I failed, I succeeded, I crawled, I walked, I ran, I paused, but I did not quit.  This was a year of expansion. I became more creative, I met amazing people like you :), I launched the webshow, I have began to learn how to use a Cannon 5D thanks to the awesome Brent Gates, I went to New York and got lost and then found.  Oh yes, 2013 was a year of expansion and growth for Offtharecord, a year of sowing. 2014 is the year of reaping, are you ready?  

My dear friends, every second, every minute and every day hold within them the opportunity to begin again.  Take the excitement and promise that a new year brings and use it to create the life you wish to live! Have a great 2014 on purpose!!! Live Life OFFTHARECORD!!


LIVE-CREATE-INSPIRE



  Pictures tell it better than words.  These are my Offtharecord Highlights of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment