Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HOW LIPSTICK AND SUNGLASSES CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE!! #FASTANDFIERCE


Helloooooooo awesome people who read my blog!!! I love you!! :) I've been slacking on my #fastandfierce youtube videos, but I'm back with a new one. I realize that there are 2 things I always run to when I'm in a hurry to get ready and need to look fierce; sunglasses and lipstick! I share with you my favorite sunglasses and my 3 favorite lipstick shades. I don't know if they're in season or what not but those are my quick resources. Anywho, whatever, you catch my drift. I'm not like a super makeup guru or professional (clearly) so these are just my personal #fastandfierce fun tips for kick ass girls... and some guys! Hope you dig it! Share your thoughts, comments, or whatever. Bye!!

Oh yeah!
Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more! Follow the link -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBW_15Lo8ssOBSdhMoUJZUA

Lipsticks

Mac- Ruby Woo Matte
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Matte 002 "Pink Pout"
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Creme 477 Black Cherry

live create inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment