Monday, May 5, 2014

SO DAMN HOTTTT!! 8 SPRING/SUMMER MUST HAVES




"SAMOFFTHARECORD SUMMER MUST HAVES!"

The birds are chirping, the grass is greener, the april showers hydrated the land, the may flowers are here, the pollen has activated our hellish allergies, and the sun is beaming… All that to say… spring is here and SUMMER IS COMING!!
While I’ve been busy working on my show, writing away, absorbing all the music my ear buds can handle at festivals, concerts and in my room I seem to have forgotten that it is time to update my closet, spice things up and get ready for the new! I put a list of Summer Must Haves, my summer wish list consists of articles I’ve been craving to get my hands on… And it goes like this…

1. Illesteva Round Acetate Sunglasses in Red $260 I'm a fan of round frames and I usually go with simple black or gold rim shades.  This summer I want to be bolder.  These red round frames are the perfect balance of chic, edge, and fun.

2. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana $90 Because when I opened up a sample of "Dolce" the new fragrance it slapped me and screamed "SUMMER!" Dolce is a feminine mix of white flowers introduced by the freshness of Neroli leaves and defined by the full-bodied scent of White Amaryllis, a South African flower used for the first time ever in scent.

3. Molly Water $7 a bottle  No, it's not what you're thinking! 
Molly Water is a premium magnesium alkaline mineral water that is designed to assist in regulating your body’s pH balance. I heard about it from friends in my hometown of AZ, which is where this product originates from. I plan on getting my hands on this and finding out what the buzz is all about.

4.  Jackson V-Tee in Bright White by Rag & Bone $80 The perfect white tee! Now I know it sounds unreasonable to splurge $80 on a white tee but not on the perfect white tee.  I learned from my very fashionable best friend that investing on a durable, good quality basic tee is essential.  You can dress it up, dress it down.  Wear it to the office or the party.  A good white tee is a classic, timeless canvas so why not have the perfect one on deck?
 
5.  Republik Vegan Leather Sandal $148 I became obsessed with these gladiator sandals while exploring Free People's new arrivals.  I love the adjustable buckles and overall look.  They are statement shoes!
 
6. The Queen Is King Necklace on Classickness Vintage $32 Because it's such a beautiful, versatile, bohemian piece!! 

7. Corazon- Carlos Santana Deluxe Album $13.99  It only took 40 years for one of my favorite musicians of all time, Santana, to make his first latin music album which includes collabos with some amazing artists like Miguel, ChocQuibTown, Lila Downs, Gloria Estefan, Fabulosos Cadillacs, Juanes, Ziggy Marley, NiƱa Pastori, Diego Torres, Samuel Rosa of Skank, Cindy Blackman Santana, Romeo Santos, Soledad, Wayne Shorter, and more. I'll be playing this all summer long!!

What are your summer must haves?




No comments:

Post a Comment