Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LOVE IN PARADISE HOT SWIMWEAR ALERT





It's getting hot, memorial day is around the corner, and the pool is calling my name!! 

I opened my mailbox today and to my surprise found a little box with a super sweet card and an uber stunning white one piece swimsuit with a deep V and ruffle detailing from Amor By KLAmor By KL is a stylish brand uniquely made up of sexy and radiant swimwear. Crafted by self-taught designer and former model, Kelisha Lopez, Amor By KL is a brand designed for the woman who takes risk and for the girl who just wants to have fun.  I immediately fell in love with the one piece.  My first thought was, "I hope I fit in it and those 12 oreos I stuffed my self with last night don't make me burst out of this." If I can be real, like most women I have minor insecurities about my body and don't feel like I am in tip top bikini shape, therefore wearing a swim suit hasn't been on my top list of things to do.  However, when I opened the box and tried the suit on I felt completely comfortable, confident and sexy!! This suit hugs my body in all the right places and hides the right things.  Although Amor By KL is a new line,  I'm certain that these suits will be the talk of the town this summer due to their fun, edgy style, patterns and comfortable fit.  All I know is I'm ready to sunbathe in my new "Paradise" suit this summer.  Ladies make sure you check out the variety of Amor By KL and cop your suit for the summer here------> http://amorbykl.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment