Saturday, May 17, 2014

COUNTERPOINT FESTIVAL 2014 VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS



It took me a minute to post, but better late than never! It's festival season and by now you know we kicked it off at Counterpoint Music Festival 2014 in Rome, GA a few weeks back.  You read our Outkast story about the spectacular reunion, watched my interview with Deep Cotton but you must know that Counterpoint was beyond super amaze-BALLS!! Had the opportunity to vibe out to eargasmic music and meet some pretty dope people all whom which we spread the LIVE-CREATE-INSPIRE movement with.  I wish you could've been there, but since you weren't I present you with a mini highlight video and photos of my Counterpoint experience.



Video & Photos: Blvck Lvb Media

Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment