Monday, November 3, 2014

3 COOL HEADWRAPS UNDER 8 MINUTES USING A DRESS, A SKIRT, AND LEGGINGS!! #FASTANDFIERCE


I get a lot of questions about my style, about my hair, about stuff I wear, and makeup.  I often feel awkward answering questions because by no means do I consider myself a fashionista or a makeup guru or beauty consultant.  In all reality I just get really creative and use what I have.  I make shit up and just rock it with tons of confidence.  To be honest, I've been working so hard for the past years building my company and being a single mom that splurging on things for myself is not in my means at times so I decided to create a web series titled #Fastandfierce for fellow hustling, grinding women on the go who want some advice and ideas on how I keep my style edgy and fresh.  Hope you dig it my ladies.  I will be posting weekly videos.  If you have any questions or video requests holler at me!! Here's my first #fastandfierce video!! I show you how to make 3 Cool Headwraps Under 8 Minutes using a dress, a skirt, and leggings!! Stay Fly!!
     
 live create inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment