Saturday, October 25, 2014

YES FOR MALCOLM DIGGS!! YES FOR BLACK MESH COVER UPS!


I don't consider myself a fashionista.  I won't sit here and tell you that I'm in tune with what's going on in the fashion world or what brands are hot, but I will tell you that I know what I like to wear and I do know how to rock my personal style with confidence.  I would say my style is "wear whatever the fuck I want, wear what I have in my reach, wear it with confidence and make it work!"  Now that we've got that out of the way, I can share my excitement about this sheer black mesh cover up my awesomely talented friend Malcolm Diggs gifted me last weekend while I was visiting New York.   I woke up this morning feeling daring, provocative, and fierce. I decided I would rock my cover up with a black bra and black spandex shorts on this lovely Saturday.  Fall is here, it's beginning to get cool and I better make use of this piece now.  I love wearing black, I would say my closet is 90% black clothes, which is even the more reason this cover up has me going crazy! Malcolm is a rising designer in New York City and I'm a big fan of his work.  The kid works so freaking hard and creates some amazing custom pieces.  His pieces are so bold and daring! While he continues to create cool clothes and work on his new line, you can check out some of his amaze-ball pieces on his site and even order now! One of my favorite piece of his collection besides the one I'm wearing now is the Frida Fringe Dress!! That dress is wicked!! It's definitely in my wish list!!  I love sharing cool stuff I find with all of you! So if you love it, let me know!! Stay cool & LIVE.CREATE.INSPIRE!!

Shop Malcolm's Closet HERE.


The Frida Fringe Dress!! 
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment