Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ROCKSTAR DUST FELL!! RAHBI RAW SANG HIS HEART OUT! I DANCE WITH 2 LEFT FEET! RAHBI SHOW RECAP



Magic!! Magic!! Magic!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Rahbi is Magic!!

Glitter, or should I say "Rockstar Dust" fell upon us at Apache Cafe last Friday. I ended up on the stage dancing with my two left feet and Rahbi sang his ass off all while giving us people present, life!!
I introduced you to Rahbi and The Raw Band in a previous webisode of "The SamOffThaRecord Experience". Haven't seen it? Watch HERE . With an upcoming video release sure to provoke our thoughts, blurr lines, and inspire minds, Rahbi gave Atlanta an unforgettable show, but enough chatter. Hit play to watch my mini recap and stay tuned for his video release!!

No comments:

Post a Comment