Sunday, October 20, 2013

HOT RODS, CRAB CAKES, AND FAUX FUR!!



Faux Fur Coat: Kimichi Blue//Top: My Dad's Closet//Shoes: Nike Training In Season TR2// Clip On Earrings: Thrifted//Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics




Sundays are my favorite days!! If you are a workaholic like myself you may have the same love for Sundays as I.  Sundays are dedicated to brunch and leisure.




Lately I have been indulging in long bike rides on a hot rod in my spare time as a way to declutter my mind. Today I woke up and decided to do a bike and brunch day.  First order of business was to get dressed! Lately I've had people inquire about my style which is interesting to me due to the fact that I'm more of a frugal dresser.  I believe that style is a form of expression and in my opinion you should wear what you want, when you want, anyway you want.  I dress according to my mood and today I felt a bit lazy yet bold.  I always want to be comfortable and lately my new Nike Training In Season TR2 have been heavenly so I threw them on with black leggings, a Pink Floyd shirt my pops gifted me from his closet, and a Kimichi Blue Faux Fur jacket DesOfftharecord gave me.  I am a sucker for vintage earrings so I wore my thrifted clip ons.  I am currently rocking a mullet (which was not planned, my hairstylist didn't know how to cut my mohawk properly) that I am actually loving when combed right.  I didn't feel like combing my hair so I wore a turban. Mac lipstick in the shade of Matte Ruby Woo is always a winner for me and a pair of all black wafer sunglasses to conceal my tired eyes! Tada, 10 minutes to get ready for a day full of excitement and good food are my type of days!!

Faux Fur Coat: Kimichi Blue//Top: My Dad's Closet//Shoes: Nike Training In Season TR2// Clip On Earrings: Thrifted//Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics


Brunch was tres magnifique!! One of my all time favorite spots in Atlanta is Apres Diem. I love to sit and enjoy my cappuccino in the romantic patio. Today I had the Crab Cake Benedict.  It was to die for.





So there you have it.  Sundays and style go hand in hand.  Don't be afraid to be you.  It's not always about buying pricey items, it's about learning your personal style and being creative.  Don't be afraid to shine, to be beautiful, to try new things and treat yourself from time to time to some good food. You deserve it!! Live, eat, breathe and be Offtharecord!!







No comments:

Post a Comment