Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ALL HAIL THE KING! COP YOUR K-DOT TEE


                                                     K-Dot Parody Tee (Buy One Here)  

                       "ALL HAIL THE KING!"                      
All hail the King!! I'm sure by now you must all be aware of my undying love for K-Dot.  I'm sure that if your taste in music is anywhere near decent you've got love for him too!

Last month I received the coolest K-Dot parody tee which makes reference to  some of his most controversial, pot-stirring bars from "Control".  I've been wearing the hell out of it every time I find the chance.  Everywhere I go, everyone asks, "Where did you get that shirt?!"  Well, no need to wonder anymore.  I've got you covered.  This tee is perfect for cool chicks and dudes who love comfy, dope tees and good music.  Cop yours for only $25 (free shipping anywhere in the US) HERE.


Wore my K-Dot Tee while riding my scooter around the city with my favorite baggy Levi's 511, a checkered flannel, and my all white converse all stars.

    photos by: Brent Gates
live.create.inspire



No comments:

Post a Comment