Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HOT OR MILD?


A couple weeks back I dropped by Trinidad Jame$' "10 Piece Mild" album release party at Wish Atlanta. Trinidad Jame$ interacted with the crowd for hours all while taking pictures, signing autographs, and taking time to talk to us bloggers. I've got nothing but love and respect for the southern rapper due to the fact that he is just un-apologetically himself all while delivering the message to Dream, Inspire, Believe and most importantly Turn Up! Personally I dig the new mix-tape. Being the music lover that I am, this new project is on deck when I'm in the mood to turn up, turn up, turn up!! Hey art is art and I always respect the real shit. If you haven't yet snatch 10 Piece Mild here it's free! During the listening party I had to walk around and get some reactions from the crowd, I've got to admit the crowd was a lively and offtharecord one. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment